low price ginger candy original flaovr hard ginger candy sweets

CATEGORY: Products

$1.50 $1.80

Low Price Ginger Candy Original Flaovr Hard Ginger Candy Sweets - Buy Hard Ginger Flavored Candy,Sweets,Hard Ginger Candy Product | Promotional Food & Candy...

Description Additional information Reviews (0)
Ginger Candy OriginalFlavor Net as the product name Weight each bag: 125gIngredients: Ginger essence, malt syrup, and sugar24-month shelf lifeStorage Methodsealed and kept in a cold, dry environmentPER 5g NRV% ITEM Energy 20KJ 0.2%Proteins0gs0%sFats0gs0%sodium 0mg 0% and carbohydrates 5g 2%Leerfu, Ann's brand of customized goodsGinger tea, candy, blocks, flakes, and solid drinksConditions of Payment T/T (30% in advance of manufacturing, remaining 70% before shipping) Certified ISO 22000, ISO 9001, HACCP, Halal
Country / Region
Zhejiang, China
Business Type
Trading Company
Response Time
Main Products
Instant TeaGinger TeaGinger CandyGinger CubeDried Ginger
Total Employees
101 - 200 People
Year Established
Main Markets
Domestic Market 50.00%, Western Europe 20.00%, Northern Europe 17.00%
  • Storage Type COOL AND DRY PLACE
  • Specification 125G
  • Shelf Life 18 MONTHS, 24 months
  • Product Type CANDY
  • Manufacturer HAINING JIHENG
  • Ingredients NO
  • Content CANDY
  • Address ZHEJIANG
  • Instruction for use EAT
  • Color Brown
  • Taste sweet, Sweet
  • Flavor Spices & Herbs
  • Shape Piece
  • Feature Normal
  • Packaging Bag
  • Place of Origin Zhejiang, China
  • Brand Name Ann,Jiheng,OEM
  • Model Number JH024
  • Decoration Pattern
  • Ingredient Sugar,Malt syrup,Ginger extract
  • Product name Original Flavour Ginger Candy
  • Certification ISO,HACCP,Halal
  • Weight 125g/bag
  • Package 20bags/carton
  • Flavour Original Flavour
  • Storage Cool Dry Place
  • Candy Hard Candy